Buying a car is a reality we all have to face one or the other day. Whether you are buying a new or used car, it is important you take out time to do your research. It is interpreted as one of the daunting tasks to take up. But if you follow proper steps then you will surely enjoy the whole process of buying used cheap car in Mumbai. Budget is an important constraint to keep in mind before selecting a car. If you are planning to buy a car priced below ten lakhs then this list is here to help you for sure.
- Volkswagen Vento: Vento is a sedan crafted so thoughtfully, you’ll surely fall in love with. It is available in twelve variations in India. It comes with absolutely sophisticated exteriors and exquisite interiors. Besides the standard features of this trim, it also has alloy wheels, leather seat upholstery, contrasting roof, side mouldings, and a portable navigation device with a wireless rear camera. Iit is priced between eight to ten lakhs INR.
- Honda Jazz: Jazz is a hatchback available in 12 versions out of which seven are petrol cars and the remaining five are diesel cars. It is made available in six vibrant and stylish colors. The mileage rating varies between 18 to 27 kmpl depending upon the version you will choose. The price range is 5.81 lakhs to 9.1 lakhs INR.
- Ford Ecosport: Ecosport is a SUV available in 10 petrol and 8 diesel versions in India. It comes in eight eye catchy colors that makes your car nothing less than classy. The mileage lies between 18 to 22 kmpl,depending upon the version you choose. The price range is 6.93 lakhs to 993 lakhs INR.
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz: Maruti has not been very successful in cars below 10 lakhs. Most of the people consider it as a brand highly suitable only for small cars. But to prove this wrong and get ticked on all the right boxes, Ciaz is here. It is premium, stylish and comes with top notch interiors. Mileage rating varies between 17 to 26 kmpl.the price range is 8.12 to 9.94 lakhs INR.
- Mahindra TUV300: It is available in nine diesel versions in India. You have six exuberant colors to choose from. The mileage is rated as 18 kmpl. And the price varies between 7.38 lakhs to 9.74 lakhs INR.
- Renault Duster: Duster is available in 15 versions in India, out of which two are petrol cars and thirteen are diesel cars. They are available in a wide range of ten colors. The price starts from 8.54 lakh INR. The mileage varies between 13 to 19 kmpl depending on the road conditions and the version you will choose.
Other cars to be considered which are priced below ten lakhs are Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Mahindra Scorpio, Renault Lodgy, Hyundai Verna, Volkswagen Cross Polo, Skoda Rapid, Nissan Terrano and Tata Safari.